Sarjana Muda Muamalat Kepujian II

Assalamualaikum. Hi there!

It has been sooo long since the last post isn’t it? Well, yeah ive been busy with life kehkehkeh.
So this post is a continuation from my post Sarjana Muda Muamalat, since a buttload of people have been asking me about it, through my twitter and email.

Most of them were asking about job prospect and subjects to be taken. Okay about the subject (we called it as course outline), I’m not sure whether I can post it here (the pdf) but I think it is okay if I just list them here. So basically muamalat sounds like you’ll learn more about islamic things and yeah it is true. The subject that ive been taken since the last 4 semesters are :

·         Fiqh muamalat, Usul fiqh, ulum quran, ulum hadis, islamic accounting, islamic marketing, tarikh tasyri’, islamic entrepreneurship, application in fiqh muamalat, fiqh muasarah, islamic investment, islamic financial management, qawaid fiqh, business math, information technology, and few elective subjects.

If you don’t familiar with the term, I hope that you can google it by yourself.

 Don’t ask me whether my course is hard or not. University is never as easy as primary school. Kalau faham, inshaAllah boleh jawab exam, boleh dekan. I can guarantee that :’)

About the job prospect, the most popular question among others,  here are the pics I took during our seminar and convention.



Usually when I got that kind of question, I’ll just ignore it. Sorry but I have my reason. Sebabnya, kami yg tengah study ni pun taktau nak kerja apa, nak kerja kat mana, nak intern kat mana. Yes it is true that we should plan our future and choose something that would give us benefits in the future. But there’s situation when you don’t have choices and the only thing you can do is to do well, be successful and then barulah other opportunities will come.

When you don’t have choices, just do well in what you’re in.

My final exams are in three weeks! Do pray for me, thanks J

Wassalam.

Comments

  1. assalamualaikum. boleh tak saya nak tahu list all subjects for each semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalamualaikum, nk tnye course nih mmg dkt uitm shah alam lagi ke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sarjana Muda Muamalat Kepujian

Expectation

Study overseas?